Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A Green Electric Bike with a cool seat cushion

I saw a green Mama Bicycle with a cool cushion in the front passenger seat. I was on the river bank that time. The family bike was made by Panasonic. Speaking of the cushion, there were some characteristics. 
Panasonic Gyutto green

Well-designed greenery soft cushion 
An adjustable foot bar
An OGK convenient rear passenger seat (Optional seat)
Tough frame and electric system.
One is a greenery color which is a good contrast with the body color of the bike and the of the green on the river bank. Furthermore, its material seemed to be durable under the sunshine or rain during two or three years. And of course, the cushion is softer than the other durable plastic durable cushion which is popularly used. Another thing, the foot bar in the front passenger seat. It is adjustable when a child's foot grows. It was a very detailed adjustmentI saw some small innovative changes inside the front passenger seat although its appearance seems similar to popular ones. 

I noticed that the rider was a father and his son followed his father there. I think more fathers becomes to ride a Mama Bicycle with their children nowadays. The weather was good there that day. I took my daughters there. I will write about the outing tomorrow. Thank you for reading. 

Related Posts
1.A Purple Panasonic Mama Bicycle
2.A Brackish Panasonic
3.Panasonic's electric bicycle ( My test seating )

Panasonic's website

My survey  seems to go very well. The number of people answering the questions is 10, compare to the result of 7 last week.. All answers still show that they want to buy a Mama Bicycle now or in the future. Furthermore, they have friends who also want a Mama Bicycle. I will update the result timely. I will proceed with my decision. :)

 I will continue to add the followings for a certain period. See more detail here.. Thank you.

-Questions for my promotion of Mama Bicycles-

Could you please answer the questions only if you are interested in buying a Mama Bicycle. This online survey system doesn't allow me to know your personal information, that assures the protection of your personal information. However, if you are interested in buying a Mama Bicycle please feel free to send your answers and more by e-mail:shuichikobayashimana@yahoo.co.jp. I will not intend to use your personal information for any other purpose. Thank you a lot for answering these questions. 

Here is an article which will tell you about the price of Mama Bicycles for your reference. Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment